Discuss Tech Note download in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicegas

Gas Engineer
Hi, I'm trying to download some of the technical bulletins on the Gas Safe Register website ,engineer section, however the PDF isnt downloading, I'm using a Mac, is that the problem?

It's worth leaving it a while and trying again. The GSR website runs as slow as a slow thing going backwards on occasions.

Ive been having the same problems, it also kicks me out and i have to log in again. Very frustrating. :32:

I'm on a Mac using Chrome. No bother downloading at the moment.

Best IT tip ever = turn off your computer and your router and reboot. Give you time for a night time drink if nothing else.

try saving the pdf and renaming to gassafetb.pdf
ithink some of the files are missing the dot
so they look like gassafetbpdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tech Note download in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hi We have been in our property for about 6 months. It was built in 2019. After about a month the downstairs toilet was blocked so we called...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
I
Can someone in the know kindly clarify, please? I have tried to get Gas Safe on the phone, but no good! I have had conflicting advice. I am in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock