Discuss Tail extension leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, ive got imperial taps that im replacing with metric ones. Ive got two extensions to screw onto the new taps. After taking the old ones out and fitting new there is a leak coming from the extension. The olive is fine. Ive tried ptfe tape and tightened everything up but there is still a leak. Has anyone got any suggestions? Thanks Andrew

Attachments

• 20211105_103237.jpg
    20211105_103237.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 18

Reply to Tail extension leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I have a monobloc mixer tap which is 18mths old. a leak appeared underneath in the cupboard which looked to be coming from the flexi tail M8...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of the tails for our basin tap was leaking slightly; I was never sure if the leak was from the flexible or from the join to the tap. The...
Replies
Views
Firstly im fitting some basin taps, ive now got the washers. Should i use ptfe tape on the basin tap tails/extension threads? If i should how much...
Replies
Views
Hi Just fitted a new towel radiator in my en-suit. Unfortunately it's leaking from the tail piece you screw into the bottom of the rad. I wound...
Replies
Views
Back