Search the forum,

Discuss T4TS Qualifications in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taffytim

Hello

Last night i had a t4ts rep come and see me and i signed up to the course. I see the general attitude on this site is pretty anti-t4ts and this seems to have been on going for a number of years.

Is this course still as bad as what it used to be?

The rep told me last night that in the first part of the course I'd gain C+G level 2 and NVQ 2, he then said in the 2nd part of the course I'd gain C+G level 3 and NVQ 3.

From further reading if this is true then the course seems to be ok. But from what else Im reading the NVQs can only be aquired with on the job training.

Now he did bang on about the mock house that they have in their college, could they grant the nvqs from seeing you work here? Seems shoddy to me?

So can someone confirm what he said was correct, as in the sylabus it states that you obtain the following:
City & Guilds 6129 Technical Certificate Level 2
BPEC Energy Efficiency Certificate
BPEC Water Suply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
LOGIC certificate part P defined scope electrical qualification
LOGIC hot water heatingsolar energy certification
CITB certification in domestic unvented hot water storage systems
ATL Shower insallation Module
City & Guilds 6129 Technical Certificate Level 3

So nowhere does it state the NVQ?

Thanks
Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T4TS Qualifications in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock