Search the forum,

Discuss Strange Kitchen Tap Value in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I was wondering has anybody ever come across a value like this:

It's 30 mm wide at its widest but narrower at the bottom. It is from the hot side of a kitchen mixer tap. The cold side was the standard size. I've been to my local plumbing suppliers and the likes and nobody has ever seen one like this. It's from a generic brand tap that was in the house when we bought it so I can find any model information.

Attachments

• 20221111_130322.jpg
    20221111_130322.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 10
Yes, but you have it already!
You should be able to remove the adapter from your current valve and re-use it on a replacement valve. This is a fairly uncommon arrangement, as it is usually designed out - but you do come across it occasionally.

Reply to Strange Kitchen Tap Value in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached picture from their catalogue. Like on this image ->...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock