Discuss Stolen tools Look out! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger it was a different....but I have to be a bit realistic about such scum not that I am pleased I have come to this...bugger!

My sister’s ex-husband was a Police sergeant, and her "current" husband is a just retired Police Chief Constable. Do not be under any illusions; the police will do you with as much gusto as the perp breaking into your van.

Look up citizen arrest procedures online, too.
It's what you say, just as much as what you do.
If you find yourself in the back of the police car arrange for the duty solicitor there and then, and ask again at the desk, you'll be asked anyway.
If you've got to smack the perp, make sure you say when interviewed,” You were in fear of your life.”
You most probably were.

If its one thing I detest is tinky ba$tards who steal our tools . We work our asses off for a tink to break in and steal our tools. I really hope your mate gets it all back.
I've always said to the thief's it should be death by pipe slice.

Tie them up then take each finger off with a pipeslice one by one :D

I keep waiting to read about some gangland killing by asphyxiation using builders foam, couple of squirts up the nose seems perfect for the job.

A blunt 25mm Irwin blue groove forced through their forehead with an impact driver.

I know I have mentioned this before and yes there's not much chance of sending your tools again , but you MUST have your post code on them, rozzers give you them back immediately .

Hope you you get them back pal

guy cam into a site offering joiner tools as he was retiring (about 22/4 ish) ????
told him wasnt interested but said joiners were next door.
off he went ...then heard couple off shouts thuds n screams.
turned out he had stole the tools frae site along road week before n the joiner had transferred to ours.
Amazing the amount of times he fell down the stairs while resisting arrest ;).
No sympathy for tool theives ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stolen tools Look out! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock