Discuss Stand off kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rodders

Do worcester bosch do a stand off kit for Cdi, junior or ri's?

I cant seem to find one but I need one as pipework is running behind boiler (both up and down). The pre piping kit only feeds all pipe up rather than down as well. Customer is set on getting a worcester!

Cheers

On second thoughts I'm not sure now I only ever fitted the ri using verticles

Why is it so common to have verticles when replacing conventionals ?? ?

You don't need one. All the pipes can be brought up the back of the boiler.

Because most of the old ones only had connections off the top and the expansion needed to rise anyway.

Exsisting pipework already on back of boiler (the one thats on the customers wall right now and that boiler has a stand off kit) and pipe work fed from ceiling goes downwards to floor level aswell. Repiping would make the job longer + more difficult bending those pipes to fit the back of the Ri or Junior. Other boilers a have a stand off kit, I will explain to the customer and get them to reconsider different boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stand off kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back