Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Spirotech MB3 filter blocked ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leshouches

I have a Spirotech MB3 fitted to the return on my boiler and it seems to be blocked as I cant flush it clean in the usual way. The Mb3 has been catching a fair bit of crud. Its not restricting flow.

Any ideas regarding the best method of clearing the filter blockage, hopefully without removing the Mb3 ?

Thanks.

It may be just a blockage in the outlet. You could try poking a screwdriver or something up to clear it but be prepared to get wet.

Thanks ... a prod with a screwdriver did it. It was full of magnite chunks. Fortunately it had an isolation valve on one side and the pump valve on the other.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for letting us know the outcome. Glad you've got it sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spirotech MB3 filter blocked ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have mostly underfloor heating in my house and one new radiator and two old. A bit of metal pipes and three manifolds, but mostly...
Replies
Views
I have a central heating system in a 7yr old ‘Persimmons’ new build, that has several problems related to reduced flow. A nice retired engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock