Discuss Solar panelling training course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Alright team few questions in relation to this. I've put some dough aside in order to invest in this. We all know it's the next big thing, and I've been offered numerous courses from manufacturers. However, a few questions...1. What are the legal qualifications required in order to be an installer?2. Being from P H & G background what area of it should we be looking at? Al be it in mind I have electricians. 3. Who is offering these courses currently in the UK?Thanks.

Which is most common from our backgrounds? Which has more profitability?

Pv is more profitable but is unrelated to plumbing side. Thermal is profitable enough but the demand is limited (in this area at any rate).

I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solar panelling training course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Emailed a company very local to me regarding their course and fast track and end off qualifications etc. For those interested in opinions, here's...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
S
Heating Apprenticeship Vacancy Vacancy Title Heating Apprenticeship Employer Name The Heating Hub, 86 King Street, Rochester ME1 1YD...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
I've just completed my 6035 Level 2 Diploma (C&G) and Water Regs/Unvented Hot Water Systems (Logic) with The Plumbing Academy / Access Training...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, Quickie please as I am sure you've read this a few times - can't seem to find anything that fits my cir's though.. I am 32 and have been...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock