Discuss social network sites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

what do you use then peeps ,

ive final bit the bullet and signed up to linkedin ,

not bothered about FB etc never liked no one when i was at school so defo dont like them now and they all knew and know

Im on Facebook as a business, I'm going to try twitter as well, just to get my name about. Ive got a profle on linkedin but don't really use it.

I signed up to LinkedIn last week got invited by the people who funded my business, going to use it to advertise but it seems complicated so far

I think I'm gettn old bod... Friends and relatives keep asking me to get on facebook! "Phone me if you want to chat" I'll say.... was once on ICQ. Don't know if they're still going. Personally they're yet another invasion on my privacy. The flippin mobile is attached to me wherever I go, and that is enough for me!!! blah! blah!! Humbug!!!! lol

never even heard of linked in! mind you we are known to be luddites in bolton!

I can't stand the bloody things! I am not on any of them!
Snap

I would not actually know weather to like or not having never bothered even lookin. But if I have finnished on my 2 forums and want something to do I go in the garage and tinker with me bikes

Wish I had a garage, and some bikes inside to tinker with. Not much to ask really.

social networking sites are good when your single for meeting wee durtys :p but it just gets you into trouble when your girlfriend can see who your chatting to lol

Not blowin smoke where it don`t shine but me new garage is nearly finnished IMG_0118.jpg

Quality, that's just rubbing salt in the wound.

I'll have my toys and some space to tinker with them one day....Just need to keep grafting!

How do you use Facebook for business? I don't use any of them but I cant see any reason for a Facebook business page

How do you use Facebook for business? I don't use any of them but I cant see any reason for a Facebook business page

Its just to get your business name about. I started mine a wee while ago and I just post the odd helpful post. I have had folk contact me and I manage to get a few enquiries. Its always free advertising, especially if friends of friends mention it.
Heres mine, but its nothing special.
CES Heating & Plumbing Services (Scotland) Ltd - Local business - Livingston, United Kingdom | Facebook

Does it improve your google ranking? as its free maybe it's worth a try.

Dunno, never really tracked it, I suppose it cant harm it. I got the idea off a mate of mine who runs a pub, he posts crap on it but he gets his business name out there.

Needs must as allways
Yeah but I should have thought it through, now I'm too available for the other half when I'm doing paperwork, I should have got a wee unit somewhere outta the way! lol

Started a facebook page for the business but not got any hits. Maybe I need to do something else with it? Not sure, not got time to mess about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to social network sites in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock