Discuss Single to double radiator - microbore pipe extention in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

10mm is good for about 3.5kW @ 20degC difference any larger rad and you won't get the output.

Understood - the new double is still smaller than the existing one so I’m working on the principle that is should hold good based on that.

Otherwise try using 10mm push fit street elbows (male - female ends)

Are you referring to these?

JG Speedfit Stem Elbow - 10mm White - 10507 | BES.co.uk

So presumable one into the TRV/lockshield and one on the editing pipe, and connect the two together and hope it bridges the distance.

Won’t look amazing but I’ve got at least two options to go at now.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Thanks Bill just a word of warning my link above is for 15mm male spigot to 10mm socket, I just spotted it sorry.
I am sure they do 10mm streets in C/P if your valves are 10mm & you wanted to put the two together to make a set.

Reply to Single to double radiator - microbore pipe extention in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Newish house with radiators that have microbore pipe but on one of them the pipe is sticking up above the radiator which looks unsightly. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
I have what appears to be a single pipe system? with microbore manifold downstairs, and I'm assuming another upstairs under floorboards, both with...
Replies
Views
I have recently bought my own house and decided to redo the kitchen. There was a radiator in the room already but I wanted to move it. I extended...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock