Discuss she means well..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
After a dry spell on call look what wifey brought me tonight........bless her little cotton socks IMG_20160328_204344.jpgshe just needs a little practice with the pouring......lol...regards Turnpin:smile5:

All i get is "caaan't you go a day wivvaaat drinkin?".........can't wait till friday.

Bottle of wine for me!
If I do have a beer it's a Petwood Bomber.

Good god no man.........i'm off to Egypt for a week on a dive boat.....and there isn't a phone signal in the red sea....:sunny:

take plenty of weight, and dont forget to tickle a lion fish for us :)

All i get is "caaan't you go a day wivvaaat drinkin?".........can't wait till friday.

The simple answer is yes but you'd have to put up with me being all uppity and irritable the whole evening. All over two bottles of ale a night.

I never heard anyone say after someone's death "Well, he'd still be around if he hadn't drunk two bottles of beer a day." She actually agreed with me when I said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to she means well..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Back