Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss sentinel x200 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

am about to refill my system after a couple of rad changes/movements as mentioned on another post i have used speedfit pipe and fittings where i have run new pipe. I was planning to dose the system with sentinel x200 as boiler had started to get noisy, but am unsure whether this will affect the plastic i have used. have looked all over the web but cant find any info'.
has anybody dosed sentinel with plastic pipe? any advice welcome. Thanks in advance

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sentinel x200 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock