Discuss Sealed system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonnyboygold

Want to convert my open vented system to a sealed sytem. Can fit pressure valve loop and vessel in airing cup'd but this is in the middle of the house.
Can the pressure relief discharge in the garage or do I have to pipe it through the garage to the outside?

Just get a Gas Safe Installer in and they will let you know if it's a go or not. I take it that's what you're planning to do?

Does the MI of the boiler allow this, as there are certain requirements & if not followed could be very dangerous!!
AS cr0ft says use a proffessional or if it's a gas boiler a Gas Safe installer as the system alteration is notifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sealed system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the walls and floor around the pit, and in the past there...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a open flue old boiler (natural draft for combustion) installed on outside wall. Before winters want to install a heat only condensing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock