Search the forum,

Discuss School taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrotherm

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can any of you knowledgable gents suggest a good non concussive mixer tap suitable for school installation. The last time these were changed was 5 years ago using Armitage Shanks mixers and out of 24 only 10 are still working.

inta nc are a good tap but sorry to say they get hammered with kids thinking there normal taps and turning them etc and they get abused very badly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to School taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace it with a mixer tap one if I paid the difference? (I'm guessing no but it's worth a try). How much more complicated and time consuming is it to...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
Installed a new mixer tap armitage shanks contour 21 to a disabled toilet. However water just continues to come out and will not switch off. Even taking handle off to enable full turns. Tested it with hot supply only and DOES TURN OFF. Tested cold supply only and doesn't switch off. Surely...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock