Discuss School Holidays. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Nice to see the kids are back to school, bloody phone hasn't stopped ringing. Here's me trying to have a quiet one before me hols.

Roads have been stupid whilst the kids were off. Every muppet with a license was out doing 35 on national speed limit roads. Don't mind people taking in a bit of the countryside, just not in front of me when I'm trying to get to my next job.

35?

Lucky thing!

I followed someone who just managed to reach 17 mph then went back to 15/16mph - NO EXAGGERATION EITHER!!!

Had to follow for a good 200/300 yards before I got past. It amazes me that some people ever get to their destination sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to School Holidays. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock