Discuss saved my first life today from certain death as a gas safe reg engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

It was a little baby magpie stuck behind a gas fire. i normally just pull our dead ones on services etc so was well chuffed i could let him/her go outside.

cust had earlier called saying she could hear weird noises behind the fire.

it's bloody lucky i pulled it out and not you lot LMAO. prefer chicken myself

Another egg and chick robbing magpie free to raid all the song birds nests

i just couldnt do owt like that. 2 years this august grs reg'd and i must have pulled about 10 dead birds out the back of gas fires. funnily enough mostly maggies. so no way this one werent getting in the neck. worst things cust wont pay to have a guard fitted. not massive cost at ÂŁ50.00 they only cost me ÂŁ8.00 to buy.

Reminds me of an incident at home once. Found a pigeon in the garden that was flapping around. Had obviously been attacked by a cat or something. I decided to end its misery with the old neck twist. Twist and slight pull, and the head came clean off. Looked round to see my kids glued to the patio doors watching my every move! My daughter who was 5 didn't speak to me for two days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to saved my first life today from certain death as a gas safe reg engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi chaps. Not posted for a while but I'd thought I'd ask the advice of some I dependant knowledgable guys so came on here :tounge_smile: A guy...
Replies
Views
Had a unbelievable phone call with gas safe today over a illegal boiler went on for about 15 mins which is short version below. Firstly pass my...
Replies
Views
J
I say 'engineers' but is that actually true in the strictest sense of the word? I guess that depends on how you interpret the work of a Plumber...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
B
the life of a gas engineer went to a job for bfm europe last week diagnosed faulty pcb on fire ,fits new pcb its faulty,has to go back today with...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
D
You may have noticed Derek Hardman occasionally posting a link up for a petition. Here is a full explanation (lifted verbatim from facebook!) of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock