Discuss revenge for practical jokes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

unguided1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As it says above really

I personally am not a fan of practical jokes (honest) :rolleyes: So as the thread on practical jokes is such a popular one here is the alternative one for revenge infact make it for revenge in general anyone who has read any of my threads will know that I am a great believer in revenge.:D

Theres the old tried and tested quick drying cement down the stop tap or if not so cruel expanding foam.

The old unpaid bill and trip the fire valve next time your passing, "It's gone off, well get your money ready and I'm on my way!!!"

I used to get a bit of gip off the older plumbers when i was an apprentice so would quite often get pay back through several tactics.I would smear boss white on the inside of hard hats which then would stick to there hair,pump silicon into their shoes when they would change into the steelies . One that does stick in my mind is when i glued this plumbers lunchbox lid shut then glued his box upside down on a table,still clearly remember watching him cut his lunchbox open with a stanley to get at his sandwiches which incidently i filled with teabag leaves .

An old boy used to give me merry hell when I was an apprentice. He constantly had a roll up on the go so one day when he left his baccy tin unattended a good clump of cut up pubic hair went in and got mixed with the contents.

Next few days he just spent smoking and staring at his rollies with a strange expression.

Flux smeared into your mates steering wheel is a good one, or onto tool handles watching them itch their face and wonder why their skin has a rash lol.

never did but i had thought of it ! sand paper grid 60 or 40 on the front wind screen and drivers side window and back window will leave the owner of the car with good dace expression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to revenge for practical jokes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock