Discuss Returning to Plumbing... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sy1404

Hi all,i need some advice if anyone can help me..
When i first left school (i'm 36 now lol) i did my plumbing appreticship and qualified with my City and Guilds under the C.I.T.B. After a while i took a different career path,silly i know!!,but i am at a stage now where i would like to get back into it.Are there any refresher courses i could take to get me back up to scratch?What are the quallifications/certificates you have to have these days?Or are my C&G enough?I'm just looking at doing general plumbing and installing bathroom suites at the moment.I've always done the odd jobs for close friends and family but want to get back in a slightly larger scale,fitting it around my current job at the moment as i work shifts.So afternoons/eves and weekends will be fine to start with.I'd be very greatfull for the advice.
Cheers Sy.

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sy,

We run at our centre a 2 week full accredited plumbing course. It's a level 2 qualification that you get, and is aimed at domestic wet plumbers / bathroom fitters.

We also run 1 day BPEC Water Regulations Training, which is what you need to secure contracts with the council/housing associations/commercial etc.

With your qualifications, this is all you need :)

Plumbing Courses from Chase Plumbing Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Returning to Plumbing... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back