Search the forum,

Discuss Returning after a spell in management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcplumb

Gas Engineer
Hi all.

Just thought I would say hello as its been a while since I've posted on this forum. Spend a good few years in management but I'm glad to say that I'm happily back on my tools!

Hi all.

Just thought I would say hello as its been a while since I've posted on this forum. Spend a good few years in management but I'm glad to say that I'm happily back on my tools!

Tell us more. Management where? Did you miss the bad backs, sore knees, constantly grubby and cut hands?

I'd rather not say who as I still work there! True I didn't miss the bad back etc but it ain't for everyone. Instead of sore knees I had a sore head

I'd rather not say who as I still work there! True I didn't miss the bad back etc but it ain't for everyone. Instead of sore knees I had a sore head

Well good luck to you. Hope it works out. And 22 posts in 5 years? Get rambling on here more often!

Tell us more. Management where? Did you miss the bad backs, sore knees, constantly grubby and cut hands?

Hi missed the woman falling at his feet!

They love a pair of dirty rough hands about them:dizzy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Returning after a spell in management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin. I'm at the demolition stage! I've managed to remove the old vanity and I've got a waste pipe in front of me going straight into the ground. I always...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees but still. Flow set to 60 degrees for now. 1.Obviously I want to ensure the return temperature into the boiler is below the 55 ish degrees needed for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock