Discuss Replacement Collector Circuit Pump in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I’m looking to find a replacement Collector circuit pump for a ground source heat pump. This is the pump on the brine circuit. The pump I have is no longer supported by the manufacture.
It’s a Wilo TOP-S25/7.5
Any recommendations would be very welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_4495.png
    IMG_4495.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
Wilo recommend this as a replacement

Attachments

• IMG_8469.png
    IMG_8469.png
    558.4 KB · Views: 16
Thanks 👍🏻
I was a little surprised at the prices, £515 for the cheaper of the two. Is this the going rate for this kind of pump? Does anyone know if there are alternatives with the same spec?

Reply to Replacement Collector Circuit Pump in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to source a replacement pump for my heating system, I suspect the current pump is an older version that has been superseded...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Back