Discuss Replace concealed shower valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I suggested a recognised brand is because you stand stand more of a chance getting spares if needed in the future. But everyone to there own.

In Situ.JPG
Original.jpg
I've attached 2 photos. The original Bristan valve and the current state.

I would not be happy with all the plastic fittings in my wall. I would change it all to copper and most 3 way valves I have seen look nothing like your old one. So some alterations will be needed anyway I believe.

That's OK, I'd get a plumber to do the necessary alterations to the piping. I know there are no valves with the same configuration. Most 3 way diverters now have 2 one side, 1 on the other side and temperature controls in the middle. As mentioned, I've looked at the Crosswater WS2100C and a Hidson Reed Kubix. But there are a number of others like Vado, Tre Mercati, Sagittarius Matisse, Carino, Phoenix, Adobe and Enki. I just don't know which would be the best choice. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace concealed shower valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Bristan recessed valve shower. It was installed 11 years ago - but hardly used as the handles are far too stiff. I have now had the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
In our sealed Megalo system, when hot water tap is used (say in bathroom shower) the megaflo is taking in some fresh water, I guess to compensate...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock