Discuss Re. "KOP"s recommendation for a condensate connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

"Are you Gas safe registered?"

After posting this a moment ago I did wonder if someone would ask.

Surely, in each of the other posts I have recently made I made it clear I won't be doing the work and that any installation work that's restricted to a GaseSafe installer will be done by a GasSafe installer.

So why you asking then, leave it to your installer

So why you asking then, leave it to your installer

Yes, indeed.

In fact why am I posting here at all anyway?

Request to mods :- Quite honestly I don't think this place is the one for me. Please delete all the, apparently contentious and inappropriate posts I was foolish enough to make. I'm obviously out of place here. I apologise.

But thanks for those who have helped. Much appreciated.

Now, excuse me while I go and find the "delete membership" button.

Very strong hunch

Ah, right you are then. Then I bow to your superior knowledge. I wish I was psychic too.

This is getting unpleasant and unnecessary.

Again I aplogise and request that the mods take down my contributions coz they're clear inflammatory and not helping the interests of the forum.

Incidentally, if you choose to look at one or two of my other exchanges with, say, Riley, for example, and the advice he has kindly given,you would see that it's obvious I'm not an installer and that I have absolutely no intention of installing the blessed thing.

But, this is not what I joined the site for and I'll do the decent thing and Foxtrot Oscar.

Happy now?

Last edited:

Reply to Re. "KOP"s recommendation for a condensate connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock