Discuss Radiator exchange in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wallis plumbing

Hi there I'd like some advice on the easiest way to exchange a radiator of same dimensions would appreciate some friendly advice many thanks

Hello and Welcome to the forum. What do you need to know?
Getting the old rad off will require both valves to be turned off and will be hard to remove without spilling water everywhere

Last edited:
Can I put two stop ends on the. Existing radiator to avoid spilling water every where? And when filling the new radiator what's the best practice for this?

as above you'll need to either isolate the rad via both rad valves or drain the hole system to remove

If your called Wallis plumbing I suggest you change it to just Wallis. Plumbing does not belong next to your name if you can't change a radiator without asking how

Drain the system down, fit new rad, fill up with chemical cleaner, leave for a few days and flush system a few times then refill adding 2 x bottles of inhibitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator exchange in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock