Search the forum,

Discuss Question re: condensate pump on Greenstar 440 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

The condensate pump on my Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 CDI is flashing green and red simultaneously, halting after a few goes at starting up from power on. Is there anywhere I should be looking for obvious issues ahead of the plumber coming out in a few days?

Thanks, Lou

Pictures please which brand and model ? the flashing sequence should indicate the problem from a fault finding chart usually found in the installation instructions, these can usually be found online , I would start by looking for obstructions either in the pump itself or in the pipeline existing the pump and where it finally dumps the condense. Kop

Pictures please which brand and model ? the flashing sequence should indicate the problem from a fault finding chart usually found in the installation instructions, these can usually be found online , I would start by looking for obstructions either in the pump itself or in the pipeline existing the pump and where it finally dumps the condense. Kop
Hi,
It's a Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow 440 CDI. The condensate pump is Bosch. Unfortunately I'm away now, so can't picture. The manual does indeed indicate that dual lights flashing indicates it's trying to run dry. It's accessible from swivelling the PCB and expansion tank, so managed to take a quick look inside yesterday night. What I assume to be the float switch was sat high despite tank being empty, so I guess that's it rather than any blockage etc. I'll let the pro determine whether it can be resurrected/repaired. Cheers!

Reply to Question re: condensate pump on Greenstar 440 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock