Search the forum,

Discuss Push fit recognition in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Can anyone tell me what type of push fit fitting this is and how it is released. I.e. the three-way push fit fitting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 32
Looks like hep2o

Need a special tool for it to be removed

I think that you want a Hep2O 'HepKey Plus Release Tool'. Anywhere that sells Hep2O, e.g. Toolstation, will stock them. About £1 for a set of three sizes IIRC.

You've marked this thread as urgent and it couldn't be further from urgent.

Guys on the forum watch that tag and might put tools down to try and help you, only to realise it's a push fitting DIY thing going on.

Please dont do this again.

@centralheatking - urgent tag being used wrong again.

Remind me to work on it next week mate it's on my own list but gets knocked down by important stuff.

I need sit down and have a good think about how to get people use it properly.

Reply to Push fit recognition in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes sunk into wall behind bath. Walls have fresh tiles. Have realised as about to fit shower these pipes one is set higher than the other. If you fit a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock