Discuss Problem with room stat... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Hello all.

Hopefully someone will be able to help. I'v got a room stat which when you turn the dial up manually it clicks and the boiler fires up as it should.

Then when the room reaches temperature it turns off as it should.

But then as the room cools again the boiler does not fire up again.

I figure I just need to replace the room stat? Or could it be something in the boiler needs changing?

Thanks....Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with room stat... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back