Search the forum,

Discuss Price check in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Whats your opinions on this price got quoted £2150 for an ideal vogue 32 kw
5 rads and a towel rail plus valves
magnaclen plus pipes and fittings for the job

Full heat pack just standard 3 bed semi house.

materials sound expensive?

You would need a complete detailed list to be sure, and whether it includes VAT.

Back of a *** packet, it does sound dear, but you only have to add in a vertical flue and a couple of bends and extensions, an RF programmable stat with weather comp, largish rads, Drayton TRV4s, a designer rail and over-do the tube a bit, and you can get there quite easily.

I could put together another package that was £500 cheaper.

Use to get my boilers from them quite often but got messed about on one so never bothered again

Boiler only from us is £958.80 inc vat. £1275 is a bit stiff!

Just go on the Williams website and create an order to match yours and see what price it comes out at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Price check in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have large house, 6 beds, 3 reception, 3 showers: Vaillant ecotec plus 37 kW, 16 rads, 3 towel rails and hot water tank. Mostly just my wife and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small Annex that only has 3 Rads. The boiler Cycles but is only ignited for about 30-40 seconds before...
Replies
Views
C
I am looking to put a new heating system in a 5-6 bed house with 4 baths. The config is as follows: Upstairs there are 2 beds and 2 bath...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock