Discuss Power flush Machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also worth keeping an eye on flea bay as some bargins do come up from time to time.

I don't trust eBay or expensive tools like that - id rather buy new

Got my Kamco kit off eBay about 5 years ago complete with Magnaclean filters etc for a good price off a retiring engineer...

I was lucky it was nearby as I could go & see the pump working first etc...

Whoa ÂŁ825 for the entry level unit ... Hmmm might have to rethink this purchase

2 jobs and it's paid for... How many other tools can you say this about?

It's a one off purchase too as the pump will do many a flush of looked after!

2 jobs and it's paid for... How many other tools can you say this about?

It's a one off purchase too as the pump will do many a flush of looked after!

I spose... Think I'll wait til I get more private clients then invest

I need a recommendation for a power flush machine but one I don't need to remortgage for..??

dont bother,had one,was pants,go see Ray and buy a magnacleanse flusher,they are more effective if used with chemicals first

Just wondering.... Who's hired pf before & what was the hire rate? Any good recommendations of hire companies,( Or any one got a spare pf they might loan me for a week) ha

We don't publish prices on those parts of the forum that are visible to the general public, but if you are a genuine tradesman, nip into your nearest Williams & Co for a good deal on powerflush hire.

I spose... Think I'll wait til I get more private clients then invest

Jay in the meanwhile if you want to try out a Kamco (the best kit in my opinion) you're welcome to borrow mine.

I know they're a lot of money but my machine paid for itself in 3 jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont bother,had one,was pants,go see Ray and buy a magnacleanse flusher,they are more effective if used with chemicals first

Not often I find myslef disagreeing with you Mark, but I have to say the turbulent flow and high flow rate you can get with a reversible machine is a million times better than the boiler's own circulator.

Although Magnacleanse are good, they will only pick up what the pump pushes around. Which isn't an awful lot!

Not often I find myslef disagreeing with you Mark, but I have to say the turbulent flow and high flow rate you can get with a reversible machine is a million times better than the boiler's own circulator.

Although Magnacleanse are good, they will only pick up what the pump pushes around. Which isn't an awful lot!

could just be my machine is tat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush Machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock