Discuss Power flush Machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I need a recommendation for a power flush machine but one I don't need to remortgage for..??

Rent one.

Even if you end up buying one, rent one for the first few jobs. Change hire companies, that way you can try out different machines, and if you end up buying, at least you will have some experience of what you are buying.

Just wondering.... Who's hired pf before & what was the hire rate? Any good recommendations of hire companies,( Or any one got a spare pf they might loan me for a week) ha

I get pf from two local Merch - one charges ÂŁ60+vat and most of the machines are OK Kamco
The other charges ÂŁ80+v but gives you free chemical cleaner, the big bottle that needs neutralising after and they're fernox machines . Both ok but I have had once or twice a machine not working properly- no dump and pump seemed worn out... Can't stand power flushing as a result.

Just invest straight into your own machine... As that's what it is an investment!

Rented ones won't be looked after, abused etc with washers missing...

I'd recommend a Kamco unit with Magnaclean filters...

What I did was to book in enough PF jobs to cover cost of unit B4 I bought it, If you have an account with Plumb Centre they used to deal with kamco, then you have extra time to pay for it, Had mine for about 15 years still going strong and parts still available.

Just invest straight into your own machine... As that's what it is an investment!

Rented ones won't be looked after, abused etc with washers missing...

I'd recommend a Kamco unit with Magnaclean filters...

Whoa ÂŁ825 for the entry level unit ... Hmmm might have to rethink this purchase

If bits are missing off a rented unit or doesn't work properly then get your money back.

i think what Joe mentioned about making sure you have enough flushing work booked in or you have a demand for it may help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush Machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock