Discuss Potterton Suprima Swap Out? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grahamsmythe

I've got a Potterton 60 which has pretty much had it. Our house has been extended quite extensively, so it's probably about time we had a new boiler anyway.

My friend has a Potterton Supima 100L which he's just had removed from his house before it's refurbished.

So, my questions are…
1. Will a Potterton Suprima 60 swap straight out for a Suprima 100L?

2. What does the 'L' stand for?

3. Are the primaries on the 100L 22mm or 28mm? Hopefully they're 22mm like the Suprima 60.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who can help.

you cannot install it,it is not a condensing boiler.sorry,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Suprima Swap Out? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back