Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss potterton puma pump replacement? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sputnick

Went to a puma last thing tonight, pump is knackered so thought I'd change however the new grunfos pump on the van didn't fit. Myson pump in the boiler so are these still available or have they been replaced/ superseded? Cheers

All parts I have ever needed for puma are still available so I would expect the pump to be available as well

Circulating Pumps make them. You can still get them. I know that Grundfos head won't fit the pump body.

Thanks arran197 will sort out ordering replacement tomorrow. I now know grunfos heads don't fit too (after some swearing and bending double) lol cheers

Only part that's obsolete on the puma that I know off is the transformer. I have a few on my patch, I don't mind working on them.

just change the head, the pumps on these are very poor. I had some fail within an hour of installation when i used to fit these bags of shyt.

Cheers all, didn't get the job of replacement as customer insisted it was fixed next day! Wish him good luck with that, my boss wasn't keen on being told we had to fix it the next working day so guess he's someone else s problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton puma pump replacement? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock