Discuss Potterton Kingfisher Mf conventional boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonlea

I post a genuine question and get two unhelpful replies - what is this forum for?

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please note I have no intention of doing any repair work myself but I do want to be able to tell my GSR guy what the diagnosis is likely to be as I have found in the past he spends a lot of his time and my money reading the manuals and phoning contacts to find out what is wrong. You seem to be more interested in helping your tradesmen make money at the public expense instead of being helpful.[/FONT]

its a plumbers forum and if you are qualified in gas work then you would get some assistance. other than that try another heating engineer who has some experience, all answered at no cost to the public or tax payers

Last edited by a moderator:
I post a genuine question and get two unhelpful replies - what is this forum for?

Please note I have no intention of doing any repair work myself but I do want to be able to tell my GSR guy what the diagnosis is likely to be as I have found in the past he spends a lot of his time and my money reading the manuals and phoning contacts to find out what is wrong. You seem to be more interested in helping your tradesmen make money at the public expense instead of being helpful.
your problem is the inability to read the big orange banner at the top of the thread and frankly i have seen enough,one more word asking how to to repair your boiler and you banned ,get your gsr to sign up

cmon gasman, have a seat in the comfi chair, open a beer and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

then ban him :)

I thought I explained it quite clearly and extremely politely when I closed your thread down.

If you don't like the advice you were given I can happily show you the door...... If Gas Man doesn't beat me to it!

A genuine question yes but you're asking for technical information on how to repair an appliance. What happens when the next numpty reads this, attempts to repair their boiler and blows themselves and their family/neighbors up.

get your gsr to sign up, prove his gsr and we will help him in the private forum or alternately get another one who is likely to do the job faster, charge the same or more :)

What's the two greatest lies?

The cheques in the post.

and

Course I wont use the advice to diy gas work.

C'mon fella, if you can't see the reason for this then there's something seriously wrong. Your first starting point is to get somebody who knows what they are doing. You shouldn't need to have to tell a competent engineer what's wrong with your boiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Kingfisher Mf conventional boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I moved house a few months ago, and our boiler has packed it in (great timing eh?) It's an old thing (potterton kingfisher MF),but was...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Hello, Our boiler is an old (installed in 2005), Potterton Kingfisher (MF 40-100), using a pressurised system. It recently started short cycling...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock