Discuss Portfolio help west midlands will pay ££ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPUD94

Cmon im desperate to get my portfolio completed after being let down by a so called friend of mine!
I understand that this experience is something that doesn't come for free and i want this so bad as this is the one thing that will be holding me back and stopping me from taking my acs. Im always willing to learn and im not one of these gob sh*tes who thinks they know everything and i know im forever going to learning everday in this trade i just need a chance! Ive worked as a labourer on agencies since i was 18 im now 23 and still hold my cscs card not that this will help but im just telling you abit about myself, i completed my level 2 plumbing and heating at college not voa fast track and took pride in all of my work achieving distinctions and merits in all of my tests. Im so eager to work and learn, im not just some div who hasnt got a clue practically when it comes to working on the tools, someone give me a hand please think of that time you needed a chance

Cmon im desperate to get my portfolio completed after being let down by a so called friend of mine!
I understand that this experience is something that doesn't come for free and i want this so bad as this is the one thing that will be holding me back and stopping me from taking my acs. Im always willing to learn and im not one of these gob sh*tes who thinks they know everything and i know im forever going to learning everday in this trade i just need a chance! Ive worked as a labourer on agencies since i was 18 im now 23 and still hold my cscs card not that this will help but im just telling you abit about myself, i completed my level 2 plumbing and heating at college not voa fast track and took pride in all of my work achieving distinctions and merits in all of my tests. Im so eager to work and learn, im not just some div who hasnt got a clue practically when it comes to working on the tools, someone give me a hand please think of that time you needed a chance

Hallo And welcome

Maybe you should tell us where you based it would help all the other engineers.

Good luck

Kind regards

Ron

Hello Ron, yeah that would be a start haha didn't realise I didn't include that info, :oops:
I'm based in Birmingham.. Oldbury B68 postcode.

Thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Portfolio help west midlands will pay ££ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
Back