Search the forum,

Discuss portfolio experience with gas safe engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulhandyman

Hi all,

I'll complete my City & Guilds 6035-02 & 03 at Able Skill training center Dartford in 2 weeks time and looking for gas safe registered engineer to work for approx 70 days under supervision to build my portfolio. I'm living in SE13 London (Lewisham) and I'm not a novice in the plumbing world as for 2 years was working (2005/2006) with gas engineer in East London (Leytonstone area) and also was doing wet plumbing for approx 3 years, running my own business. I'm a person who can be sent from day one to work on boilers, gas fires, pipework, gas testing, cylinders, cookers etc without need to teach me the basics. I know many gas engineers do not want to have any trainees those days as nobody want to have more competition.... but you can have a good mate working for free to high standards for the next couple of months. Also I can offer free help in generating more business for you as I'm IT guy with many years experience. I can create any kind of web page and what is more important I can do some SEO so that your web page will appear in the top positions in google search results which always generate a lot of calls from new customers. I'm very trustworthy and reliable 38 years old guy and would be very grateful if someone would give me the opportunity to build my portfolio to get me to ACS exam in couple of months.

thanx - paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along and good luck in your search :)

Might want to rethink your username though. In my eyes gas and handyman don't go hand in hand. But then that's just my view.

thank you SimonG for your welcome message... I know 'paulhandyman' sounds a bit wired but I started my 'challenge in real builders world' in 2004 from being a handyman :) always used the phrase - paulhandyman as a first part of my e-mail address and now registered myself as a paulhandyman on this forum... anyway thank you for your suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to portfolio experience with gas safe engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock