Discuss Poly plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smhstu

Hi all
got some poly plumb straight lengths 6m 10 in a pack all brand new bagged
15mm £60 per pack
22mm £80 per pack
can collect from Manchester or post at cost
Might be able to discount for10 packs
pm me or tel 07870564611
cheers stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Poly plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am in the process of renovating a property and have the floorboards up installing cabling etc, however it is the plumbing that I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Please Read Full Description/ I Am Manchester Based Plumbing And Heating Fittings/Materials/Consumables 1000's £££££££ Various Items(See List...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have bought a cheap boiler to run my hot tub as others have on the interweb and have a question that you amazing plumbers will probably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock