Discuss [Poll] Rate my lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than perhaps don't accuse me of things in an aggressive tone until you have? Or ask to maliciously derail my poll?

1. Yes I was called stupid, by a poster in this thread, in the other thread.
2. I clarified in this post how cost went from 15k to 19k
3. Yes I did pay, as I've said multiple times. You seem to have a problem with council tenants, which I am not.

Anything else constructive to add, or are you just an aggressive, unhelpful chap by nature?

He didn't call you stupid, he said you lacked the intelligence.

Only one person being aggressive, yourself. It's very typical though of people who don't like the answer to their question.

Ok. You're not aggressive. You're simply lacking in empathy, kindness, passivity, constructiveness and non-aggressiveness. That disingenuous enough for your standards?

I don't like people being dishonest, and not answering what I asked. That has happened repeatedly. Before the other chap kicked off, he said quite clearly the work wasn't good enough earlier in the other thread, for the use context. Most people that have provided reasoned answers have agreed the work isn't good, but simply qualified it that that is not uncommon. So it is nothing to do with not liking what I hear. In this case, it is to do with two people deciding they'll go hell for leather in ruining my post simply because they appear to be nasty pieces of work.

Answer the question in post 14 or do I have to use smaller words?

This specific lagging was done this week. This was re-doing lagging done a few months back, and the original unlagged major work was done a few years prior (it took a while for us to get the remediation work round 1 done).

How many months is a 'few'. Shouldn't be hard to give specific dates.
What was in the original contract? For 19k I expect their was quite a bit of documentation.

As I explained, the council ran procurement, and as such, there is near zero documentation provided to us, and we don't have access to what they contracted out. I am effectively challenging the council - so what they did or did not agree with the contractors is not relevant as much as what they SHOULD have agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to [Poll] Rate my lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Album — Postimage.org Hopefully the image link works - first time doing that. My builder told me good lagging looks like this: The council -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Evening Hopefully you're not sick of this type of question! I've had a few quotes for a boiler upgrade (going from a regular boiler (~15 yrs...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I have a bit of a contd saga and I am very appreciative of the help I have been offered on this forum. I live in a new build 2 1/2 years old...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock