Discuss Plumbing work in and around Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AliCPFC

Hi guys

I am looking to break into bathroom installations. This is something I thoroughly enjoyed on my training course and I'm desperately seeking employment doing this. Can anybody help? I feel very frustrated at the lack of opportunities there has been so far. All I need is that little bit of confidence to help me hit the ground running.

Secondly, I am decommissioning and commissioning a bathroom in a few weeks time. It'll be my first one since I took my plumbing course. I shall also be doing all tiling. Can anyone lend any useful advice that I can take with me?

Thanks

Ali

Hello Ali, bit of an open ended question on the advice. was it the plumbing/tiling or everything?
have you done any tiling before?
take your time do a good job, get some referral work

Hello Ali, bit of an open ended question on the advice. was it the plumbing/tiling or everything?
have you done any tiling before?
take your time do a good job, get some referral work

Mainly plumbing related as I'm happy with tiling.

Hi Ali,
Some good advice there from simon f, maybe teaching you to suck eggs but my advice to a newbie would be, really take care with your measurements at every stage, because if you get them wrong it can be a right pain in the a$$ later!
you maybe frustrated work wise as Essex is very very competitive, there are plenty of very experienced plumbers with no work at the moment!
all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing work in and around Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hey guys and girls, I’m desperately searching online but I cannot find any one who offers an NVQ level 3 plumbing diploma. I am currently enrolled...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock