Discuss Plumbing/Gas safety training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Looking at a career change and in particular a training course through New Trades Careers newtradescareers.co.uk

Anyone heard of these? Are they credible. Course costs ÂŁ7000 over 3 years (paid weekly). It covers basic pmumbing/ Gas safety etc. I'm sceptical.

Thanks

Jim.

What's your career atm ??

TBH you would be best if you can going for a plumbers mate for min of a year then try and get a plumbing apprenticeship/ start training etc

These course don't give you real life experience and tbh there a con

There was a practical element too.
Better to try retraining as a Driver, don't be misled into thinking that plumbing is the bees knees of jobs , believe me its not, Long Hrs., poor working conditions, mostly unappreciated for what we do, and Proberly earning less than you are, don't be drawn in by storeys of very high earnings those days have long gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing/Gas safety training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
So err Hi 👋. Names Dave and I’m a banker (yeah feel free to mock). Always felt in the wrong type of career. Looking to change and gas career...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Back