Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss plumber / gas safe engineer required in Barkingside - london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

santhosh

Hi,
I am looking for a competent person to sort the issue I have with my boiler the details are in the other thread posted on the forum http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/58222-vaillant-eco-tec-plus-637-issues.html

basically boiler works fine in auto mode, starts and stops as per the timing set in the timer.

In continuous mode, boiler starts once every 10 mins for a period of 2-3 mins so roughly 4 four times in an hour, my installer says it is normal in continuous mode but I feel it should not be doing that frequently and continuously. I need someone who knows the boiler and fix the issue.

Regards,
Santhosh

Hi,
I am looking for a competent person to sort the issue I have with my boiler the details are in the other thread posted on the forum http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/58222-vaillant-eco-tec-plus-637-issues.html

basically boiler works fine in auto mode, starts and stops as per the timing set in the timer.

In continuous mode, boiler starts once every 10 mins for a period of 2-3 mins so roughly 4 four times in an hour, my installer says it is normal in continuous mode but I feel it should not be doing that frequently and continuously. I need someone who knows the boiler and fix the issue.

Regards,
Santhosh

I've PMed you my number. I'm quite close to Barkingside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumber / gas safe engineer required in Barkingside - london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
URGENT Hi Were a property maintenance company based in Shropshire looking for a gas safe engineer to carry out minor works as and when required...
Replies
Views
Growing plumbing & heating company based near maidstone in kent, looking for reliable and experienced gas safe heating engineer & plumber/heating...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock