Discuss Plastic pipe cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
My John Guest pipe plastic pipe cutters need to be replaced, got lazy when I couldn't find my end cutters and used it to cut cable and wire
I think these are my 2nd or 3rd set and seem to last ages, what do others use

I use the same, I hate the ratchet ones......they are cake and bum with one hand!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 75
Use the rothy ratchet ones. Awesome always a nice straight end right up to 40mm

Axe?

The rare occasions i need to cut plastic i use rothy ratchet cutters, which I mainly use for cond pipes.

i use the cheap 20 quidders from toolstation. they seem to be a bit wider in the jaw and are the only ones i have used that cuts 40mm with without squashing the pipe first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plastic pipe cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
I am told I need to replace my boiler. I am considering a system boiler so I can lose the tank in the loft and feed it direct from the mains...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although...
Replies
Views
Back