Discuss pipestrip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm missing something here, do you know what a pipe scorer is?

Yes, if it works for you - that's fine. I just don't use push fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipestrip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock