Discuss Pipe size required for combi ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MartinJohnson

I am trying to get a small combi fitted in a new house and am confused because of conflicting advice from 2 gas safe registered fitters. One says a valient eco tec pro 24 will be fine using existing pipework which includes a 15mm section of piping going upstairs with a few bends, for about 10-15 meters from street source. The other says won't get enough gas to the boiler.
I'm obviously trying to do this safely so any help me working out who is right much appreciated. Thanks,

May work correctly with he original pipe work but doubt it, you should definitely listen to the 2nd engineer and the the gas upgraded!

where is your meter, from your meter to your gas boiler how many meters is it is there any other gas appliance on a the line.

Tbh like me and most the GSR boys we upgrade the gas to 22mm saves any problems in future, as you might add more gas appliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe size required for combi ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock