Search the forum,

Discuss Pay good money for a good job! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people wanted to pay good money for a good job . . .

My quotes are now high, and I have a - 'if you want it done properly, you will pay good money to get it done right' - attitude!

This is how much it costs to do it properly - and of course you can get it done cheaper/bodged up as well!

Someone once said to me about jobs:

Good - cheap - quick

You can have only two of these (most people want all three, which is impossible!)

We quoted for a job last week . Labour only . Unvented cylinder , long run for TPR , s plan from an electric boiler .
All rad pipes already in but need connected to a manifold/pipework .
The guy that got it £300 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wished him good luck ! I never drop my price now

cheep,cheep,cheep,is what most custs want today,quality is a thing of the past IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pay good money for a good job! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock