Discuss pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fire

i have installed an off set pan connector

FloPlast SP102 Offset Connector | NoLinkingToThis

and i wanted to know what degree elbow goes on the other end.

Underground Pipe & Fittings - Underground Drainage | NoLinkingToThis

thanks

one end on wc, other end into 4" pipe, or any fitting with a cutting of 4" into elbow/straight fitting.

Use silicone grease on the spigot (finned) end to make it easier to get into the soil pipe.
I would be interested to know other members' thoughts on the use of grease on the diaphragm (where it connects to pan).

Use water/spit on the rubber onto the pan it dries so no danger of the pan con slipping off after installation like if silicone grease is used, granted would only happen if pan con is under strain

i use spit also, unless i know the pan connector has no chance of moving or i need to remove it for tiles in a day or two then i clean it off and fit dry at the end.

i have already connected the pan connector to the toilet and have got the soil pipe out throo the wall where i need to put an elbow. i justed wanted to know what degree elbow will go out on the wall side when i have used an off set pan connector.

thanks

i have already connected the pan connector to the toilet and have got the soil pipe out throo the wall where i need to put an elbow. i justed wanted to know what degree elbow will go out on the wall side when i have used an off set pan connector.

thanks
Surely the offset pan connector has made no difference to the angle of the pipe through the wall? Normally the pipe will be just falling very slightly, if at all & the bend will be a 87.5 degree. Incidentally, if the bend outside is turned sideways, this stops the angle of the drop of pipe through the wall affecting anything. You can then join to a vertical tee junction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock