Discuss other forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

there used to be electricians, tilers and others, where have they gone?

there used to be electricians, tilers and others, where have they gone?

they call themselves kitchen fitters, bathroom fitters and handly men, you can normally find them poorly fittings a gas hob in some poor bugas house :)

theres also loadsof other forums aswell i go one this one quite a lot
The Consumer Forums
as i'm fighting a big credit card company in court at the moment and the advice is tip top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to other forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been on YouTube and seen that there are grub screws to...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage...
Replies
Views
A creative friend of mine wants to use it like ply/chip board and make kitchen cabinets (doorless) out of it as he likes the brutalist look...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock