Discuss Open flue boiler wanted any condition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
If anyone has an open flue boiler strip out coming up in or near kent any time soon and you don't want the boiler for scrap could you let me know it can have failed a cp12 or co readings etc it just needs to be complete ie case and controls and operating

Yes mate. More annoyingly I replaced one two weeks ago that would have been perfect.

Rob, I think I'm going to be able to sort this. I went to service one yesterday, (should have mentioned it). Loosened the thermocouple to check it, nothing happening to pilot, still going strong. Pulled it completely out, still going strong. Went off had a cuppa, came back, pilot still chugging away.

Bingo I thought, ID. But I switched the boiler off and switched it back on and the problem resolved itself. I'm pretty sure though when I tell the client, he will want to replace the boiler/s (there's two in this place). So they'll have two working models to keep. Only trouble is I'm booked with work for the next few weeks so they will have to wait.

I may have one in Edinborg if you fancy a crazy drive and i win the quote :lol:

Brownie points for Danny then.

Cherrs chappy I wouldn't say never they have driven miles to get other appliances no longer availiable

Tell you what dancin you might be on to something there. Although seeing as it's for a training Center I reckon it'd be half way down the country before people ran out of way to tamper with it as revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Open flue boiler wanted any condition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock