Discuss Online xmas party - in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

:santa_smiley: SO when are we all going to get some beers in and sit at our keyboards and start sensible
and then get silly as the night or day goes on ?

We could have invited guest posts at our party - suggest whom .......CHK

Boxing day ? sometime in the middle between xmas and 2014 :50:

Just picked up the pay phone in the arms.... Was going to order a pizza, your mrs still on the other end. Apparently you went to the shop yesterday at 6pm? You haven't finished the bathroom and that Vokera you fitted in her fitter but slightly more gobby sisters isn't working and she wants a "chat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Online xmas party - in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are...
Replies
Views
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Hey all need a professional opinion, we live in a mid terrace house, previous neighbour has just moved but she had six dogs and house was...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock