Discuss One stop contract? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

unadahyn.jpg

Really dont know how they have any of my details inc that im a plumber since ive never gave my personal email address away?!

There looking for 1 company/sole trader to look after 500 properties and YOU have to pay them £1840+vat before anything starts!!!

Anyone know anything about it? Did you get a email?

unadahyn.jpg

Really dont know how they have any of my details inc that im a plumber since ive never gave my personal email address away?!

There looking for 1 company/sole trader to look after 500 properties and YOU have to pay them £1840+vat before anything starts!!!

Anyone know anything about it? Did you get a email?
yes i got email to ,scam me thinks also think they used to be NUS

what worries me is the inteligence levels of some of the people who have qualified for gas safe if they fall for this sort of scam and to be honest there must be enough who do otherwise they wouldnt keep doing it

I got one of these today. Covering the (ME)post codes. 445 odd properties.

Steve that wasnt aiming for me was it? Lol i wouldnt take anything like this, anyhow im not self employed.

Makes you wonder how they get your details though?! This was sent to my personal email address. Only used for friends and family

Proper sadacts who have nothing better to do but make sum crap up trying to scam people/businesses who earn a honest living

I got this, WA postcodes, clearly went on gas safe register and just tell you your area, rang me on a thursday saying they needed it signed by Monday as someone has let them down, I dragged it out till Sunday then declined. Never received a response again, then the other day, after 6 months, they rang again like I'd never spoke to them haha was brilliant when I got to the end and said you'd think you'd remember who you'd tried scamming before my friend?

Thing is, some people may be tempted to sign up - just starting out in a new career, getting desperate for some work to pay the bills, the promise of 400+ properties to look after can look like a very good living. When you get a bit (a lot!) more cynical with experience, it's obviously a scam but with things like this it's usually a case of once bitten, twice shy!

I remember when I started out on my own, being contacted by a company selling advertising on a wall planner that would be goiong out to all Sheffield hospitals, fire, police and ambulance stations for £200. Recieved a copy of the planner and not a single job! £200 for a calendar aint a bad deal is it?! Lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One stop contract? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock