Search the forum,

Discuss OmigodOmigodOmigod!!! Exciting news!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

My life is about to be turned upside down!!! Got this email today:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dear Sir / Madam

I've dropped everything to write to you immediately!

Just this morning, I had a profound vision about your very near future. It's not a matter of months or weeks… but rather a matter of days!

In my vision, your life was turned up-side down! Everything changed, literally overnight!

This moment of transformation will happen any day now, that's why I've decided to contact you without delay!

While these changes are very good, the result will affect your life on every possible level, but mostly your economical situation!

But before this miraculous chance arrives, you need a precise guidance, so that this rare opportunity is not lost! In other words – the next few days of your life must be accompanied by a skilled psychic-medium, like myself.

That's why I've decided to move all my meetings for some other day, and give your case maximum attention - today!

I'm so excited about the next few days of your life, that I'm deciding to offer you my help for free! That's right! I'll perform your psychic ready study just for you, free of charge!

I'm doing this because I know once you find out everything that I need to share with you, and once you follow my simple instructions, in a matter of days you'll see your life changing like never before! And to me, your happiness and simple “thank you Ron, you were right” will be the greatest gifts of all!

So, please don't wait anymore, as we don't have much time left!

Click here now and allow me to complete your free psychic reading, so I can share my important findings with you immediately!

I'm looking forward hearing from you now.

[/FONT]

What do you think it'll be? If I win big on the lottery I'll throw a massive party. When Croppie is on call... :p

you done the lottery for tonight? :D

My life is about to be turned upside down!!! Got this email today:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dear Sir / Madam

I've dropped everything to write to you immediately!

Just this morning, I had a profound vision about your very near future. It's not a matter of months or weeks… but rather a matter of days!

In my vision, your life was turned up-side down! Everything changed, literally overnight!

This moment of transformation will happen any day now, that's why I've decided to contact you without delay!

While these changes are very good, the result will affect your life on every possible level, but mostly your economical situation!

But before this miraculous chance arrives, you need a precise guidance, so that this rare opportunity is not lost! In other words – the next few days of your life must be accompanied by a skilled psychic-medium, like myself.

That's why I've decided to move all my meetings for some other day, and give your case maximum attention - today!

I'm so excited about the next few days of your life, that I'm deciding to offer you my help for free! That's right! I'll perform your psychic ready study just for you, free of charge!

I'm doing this because I know once you find out everything that I need to share with you, and once you follow my simple instructions, in a matter of days you'll see your life changing like never before! And to me, your happiness and simple “thank you Ron, you were right” will be the greatest gifts of all!

So, please don't wait anymore, as we don't have much time left!

Click here now and allow me to complete your free psychic reading, so I can share my important findings with you immediately!

I'm looking forward hearing from you now.

[/FONT]

What do you think it'll be? If I win big on the lottery I'll throw a massive party. When Croppie is on call... :p

With any luck it'll be a cavity search.

With no lubrication.

Ill stick with my mate Dave from the bank of burkina faso.

At least i know im getting 5 million for sure and theres no wondering whatnits about..

You are in the clear, he /she hasnt asked for any bank details yet

You are in the clear, he /she hasnt asked for any bank details yet
He's probably already got loads if cash by stealing the bank details of everyone who clicked his link... Some people are actually dumb enough to fall for it.. Sad but true.

So when you gonna call him mas?????

He's probably already got loads if cash by stealing the bank details of everyone who clicked his link... Some people are actually dumb enough to fall for it.. Sad but true.

So when you gonna call him mas?????
I just reread this and it sounds like I'm calling you dumb.. Not the case mate.. :/ sorry mas, was so not intentional

Thankfully not that many Si. This one just tickled me a bit - surely if he's that good a psychic he might actually know whether I'm a sir or madam????

When everyone knows Masood is a girls name......

**snigger **

I just reread this and it sounds like I'm calling you dumb.. Not the case mate.. :/ sorry mas, was so not intentional

No worries Jay, I didn't read it like that! Sadly some people will be taken in by it.

Have you seen the 419 baiters forum? I'd love to do something like that but I don't think I'd be able to resist calling them every nasty name under the sun...

Ill stick with my mate Dave from the bank of burkina faso.

At least i know im getting 5 million for sure and theres no wondering whatnits about..

I'm the same , had a email a couple of days back from a so called Solicitor in Spain, telling me a long lost relative has died and left me 7.5 million euros, just need to phone him to sort out the details, Been trying & trying but cant get through , now starting to panic in case I miss out !!!

Your so lucky Mas

I get emails from people saying they've inherited 6 odd million & they want to give me some

I send them the £1000 that they need to release my million pounds but I'm still waiting

I've done this 10 times

I should have 20 million in the bank now but I'm 20 grand down

I'll keep waiting, I'm sure they're just a bit busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OmigodOmigodOmigod!!! Exciting news!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock