Discuss OmigodOmigodOmigod!!! Exciting news!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully not that many Si. This one just tickled me a bit - surely if he's that good a psychic he might actually know whether I'm a sir or madam????

When everyone knows Masood is a girls name......

**snigger **

I just reread this and it sounds like I'm calling you dumb.. Not the case mate.. :/ sorry mas, was so not intentional

No worries Jay, I didn't read it like that! Sadly some people will be taken in by it.

Have you seen the 419 baiters forum? I'd love to do something like that but I don't think I'd be able to resist calling them every nasty name under the sun...

Ill stick with my mate Dave from the bank of burkina faso.

At least i know im getting 5 million for sure and theres no wondering whatnits about..

I'm the same , had a email a couple of days back from a so called Solicitor in Spain, telling me a long lost relative has died and left me 7.5 million euros, just need to phone him to sort out the details, Been trying & trying but cant get through , now starting to panic in case I miss out !!!

Your so lucky Mas

I get emails from people saying they've inherited 6 odd million & they want to give me some

I send them the £1000 that they need to release my million pounds but I'm still waiting

I've done this 10 times

I should have 20 million in the bank now but I'm 20 grand down

I'll keep waiting, I'm sure they're just a bit busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OmigodOmigodOmigod!!! Exciting news!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back